Find out more about weekly events!
- 8:45 am Traditional Worship
- 9:45 am Contemporary Worship
- 11:00 am Traditional or Contemporary
- 5:30 pm Chancel Choir Rehearsal
- 9:45-11 am Growing Stronger Strength Training for Senior Adults
- 6:00 pm NCIC Set-Up
- 8:30a Wake-Up Wednesdays
- 2:30 NCIC Arrival. Bagging will begin at 3:30. This will be the last bagging for the year.
- 5:30- 6:00 pm Wake- Up Wednesdays
- 5:45p Wednesday Night Dinner. This will be the last Wednesday Night Dinner
- Menu: Tacos with all the toppings!
- 6:15p End of Year Celebration for rKidz
- 6:30p Wednesday Night Groups
- 9:45-11a Growing Stronger Strength Training for Senior Adults
- 5:45p Recovery at Ringgold snack dinner, worship begins at 6. Find more info here.
- 6:15p RUMC 101 New Membership Class
- Graduation Celebration during all worship services
- 12:15p Presentation of new confirmands with baptisms after the 11:00 service at Chickamauga Creek (Just down from Little General Park)
- 4:00p RUMC Pre-School Ceremony
- 4:00p Meet the New Bishop at Jasper UMC
James Pelt: recovering from surgery
William Chapman: legs have sores on them
The family of Jordan Nelson
Susan Morgan: radiation
Tim Clark: radiation
Bruce Phillips: recovery from back procedure
Baby Rowan: at home
Alice McCarty: recovery from knee surgery
Ben Cathey: recovery from ear surgery
Melvin Edwards: at home
Mary Jo Yates
The family of Keith Kenney