Signup by Jan 17 for an Adult Connections Group. Overcome isolation and loneliness and grow in a small group with others this semester! Click to register.
- Managing Money God’s Way: Jan 24
- Sunday Disciple: Jan 17
- Wednesday Disciple: Jan 27
This semester, we are offering Small Group / Connection Groups on Sunday and Wednesday. Please preregister for these groups so we know how to prepare and plan. Click to register.
Adults have three options for Connections Groups. Continue reading for descriptions of each group. All of these classes are HYBRID, which means they are simultaneously in-person and online. You can choose which format works best for you when you sign up.
Disciple Fast Track
- Leader: Chris Bryant and Bobby Fleck
- Description: An adaption of the original Disciple Bible Study that provides a viable option for busy people seeking compressive engagement with the Bible. Each week begins with a DVD and includes in-depth discussion based on homework reading Scripture and engaging with the New Testament texts. This is a great study to dig deep into the New Testament!
- Cost: $15 per participant for study guide and materials
Managing Money God’s Way
- Leader: Marty McGee
- Description: Did you know there are over 2,350 verses in the Bible about money? Did you know that nearly half of Jesus’ parables are about possessions? The Bible is packed with wise counsel about your financial life. In fact, Jesus had more to say about money than about heaven and hell combined. Co-developed with Purpose Driven Ministries and Pastor Rick Warren, this seven-week, DVD-based, small group study, provides another option for studying biblical financial management in a personal or small group setting. Watch the DVD together (20 – 25 minutes), a time of discussion of the DVD, a time of prayer, and then a description of the week’s homework assignment.
- Cost: $10 per participant for study guide and materials