This Summer R|Youth is focusing on our community through fun, fellowship experiences all summer long! Join us for some of the activities we have planned including:
- Sunday Worship (9:00a, or 11:00a). Find out more here.
- Sunday Morning Devotional (10:00a). We’ll share a light breakfast each week as we catch up, and talk about some major plot points of the Bible. Meet in the Youth Room beside the gym.
- Monday Night Gym Nights (6-8p). A time to play your favorite team sports every week.
- Wednesday Night Game Night—Summer Edition (6:00p). Each week we meet in the gym for special, over-the-top versions of some of our favorite games and some hilarious theme nights. Check out our game plans for June below!
Follow r | youth on Social Media to stay up to date on everything happening in our ministry.
- Click here to go to the rYouth Facebook page.
- Follow us on Instagram with the username: @ryouthministry
Youth Ministry Staff
|Jamie Smith serves as the Director of Youth Ministries and oversees the entire youth ministry program here at Ringgold United Methodist Church. She has a passion for teaching and guiding students in the faith.|