Attend This First-> Sunday Night Youth Gathering (5:00p). The main event for the youth ministry at Ringgold United Methodist Church. The Youth Gathering is for 6th-12th graders and includes time for fellowship, group games, a Bible Lesson, and small groups for deeper discussions of how a relationship with God impacts the lives of teens. We begin and end each Youth Gathering in the youth room, which can be accessed through the raised staircase beside the gym on the Sparks Street entrance of the church. Other Weekly Opportunities
- Sunday Worship (9:00a, or 11:00a). Find out more here.
- Sunday Morning Devotional (10:00a). A light-hearted, casual environment with a devotional and plenty of time to catch up with friends. Meets in the Youth Room beside the gym.
- Wednesday Night Game Night (6:00p). Each week we meet in the gym (or a nearby park if the weather permits) to play large group games and enjoy fellowship with each other.
Follow r | youth on Social Media to stay up to date on everything happening in our ministry.
- Click here to go to the rYouth Facebook page.
- Follow us on Instagram with the username: @ryouthministry
Youth Ministry Staff
|Jamie Smith serves as the Director of Youth Ministries and oversees the entire youth ministry program here at Ringgold United Methodist Church. She has a passion for teaching and guiding students in the faith.|
|Amanda Stanton serves in an unpaid staff position as the Youth Coordinator and plays a key role in the youth ministry program. She has a heart for students and provides a great example for our youth to follow.|