r | youth is the youth ministry of Ringgold United Methodist Church. We are a vibrant and active group of middle and high school students representing close to ten schools in the Northwest Georgia / Chattanooga area. We would love to have you (if you are a middle or high school students) or your child (if you are a parent) to come and join us this week!
Attend This First-> Sunday Night Youth Gathering (6:00-7:45p). The main event for the youth ministry at Ringgold United Methodist Church. The Youth Gathering is for 6th-12th graders and includes a live student-led worship band leading worship, fun games, and a Bible based teaching time relevant to the lives teens are living today. We begin and end each Youth Gathering in the youth room, which can be accessed through the raised staircase beside the gym on the Sparks Street entrance of the church.Other Weekly Opportunities
- Sunday Worship (9:00a, or 11:00a). Find out more here.
- Sunday Morning Devotional (9:45a). A light-hearted, casual environment with a devotional and prenty of time to catch up with friends. Meets in the Youth Room beside the gym.
- Wednesday Night Life Groups (6:30p-7:30p). Topic-based small group Bible study discussion time. Meets in the Youth Room beside the gym during the school year.
Like r | youth on Facebook
- Click here to go to the rYouth Facebook page.
- Like the rYouth Facebook page.
- Stay connected with rYouth current happenings on Facebook.
Youth Ministry Staff
As a 16 year youth ministry pastor and leader, Bobby Fleck’s ministry experiences have included leadership at four youth ministries, several foreign mission trips, and work with media and communications. Bobby has a Master of Divinity degree from Candler School of Theology, in which he concentrated on Formation and Witness. Bobby attended Mercer University where he graduated with a degree in Christianity and a minor in Information Technology. He also served a three-year tenure as principal at a K-12 Christian school. He is married to Tiffini and has five-year-old triplet girls affectionately called the Fleckletts. Richard and Tiffini are in the process of adopting and expanding their family.
Amanda serves as the Youth Coordinator in a non-paid staff role, and she brings so much leadership and support to the youth ministry. Amanda has a heart for ministering to students, and does a great job at it.