Current Worship Theme
Are We There Yet?
Summers are known for vacations and trips and fun but also, long drives, complaining kids, unexpected (and unfortunate) happenings. The infamous question from the back seat can also describe some parts of our spiritual lives.
Messages in this Worship Theme
- June 16 – “Wait” & Other Things I Don’t Like Hearing
- June 23 – Kids & Other Joyful and Frustrating Ways to See God
- June 30 – Accepting Jesus & Other Ways To Experience God’s Grace
- July 07 – Retirement & Other Things That Don’t Exist in the Kingdom
- July 14 – Fasting & Other Spiritual Practices I’d Rather Not Do
- July 21 – Self-Control & Other Ways I’m Not Very Good
- July 28 – Sibling Fights & Other Problems In Church
- August 04 – Sabbath & Other Important (But Ignored) Life Rhythms
Watch and Listen to Previous Messages
We invite you to listen to recent messages online, catch up on previous messages from current series, and share messages with your friends.
Retirement does not exist in the Kingdom of God. While we might be retired now or dream of retirement one day, we do not retire from the work of being a disciple of Jesus. Once we begin our journey with Jesus, what is next? Join us as we look into how God is never done…
The grace of God is central to God’s nature. To experience God is to experience God’s grace. This grace is free, but it is not cheap. When we begin to follow Jesus, we respond to the grace of God that has already been offered to us. Join us as we are encouraged to consider the…
Key Text: Psalm 127:3 (NLT)
Wait. Be calm. Really? Most of us like to go, go, go. Waiting feels too much like punishment or torture. What would it mean for us to wait on God? The Bible tells us just that: “Wait on the Lord.” How should we wait? Join us as we dig into an answer for that question…
Special guest speaker Mark Beebe delivers a message celebrating & teaching about Recovery ministry
Key text: Isaiah 54:2-3 (NIV)
Key text: 2 Kings 2:1-16 (NIV)
Key text: Exodus 3:1-7, 9-12a (NLT)
Key texts: Isaiah 40:28-31 (NIV) Philippians 1:6 (NASB) Romans 5:3-4 (NIV)
Whether it is in our personal lives or through our experiences with our children or grandchildren we know the bitter sweet feelings of growing pains. Churches can experience something similar. As the school year comes to a close and as we embrace a plethora of life-transitions, let’s spend some time contemplating what we’re going through…